USCIS-compliant translation of documents, order easily online.
All certified translations must be accurate and identical in content. This is a requirement of the regulations. The translator needs to sign the translation and include a certificate of accuracy.
Money-back if translation is not accepted (this never happened).
Our online translation company's language services adhere to these regulations strictly. We are experienced translators with extensive education in translation services.
Questions? Call 786-667-76227
Professional RUSH translation, "only $70 per page" for all kinds of documents. Excellent quality ideal for: legal contracts, employee manuals, business communications, blog posts, websites, and e-commerce.
Order a Certified Translation Online
Get a Certified Translation in 48 hours
· $39.00 per page (max. 300 words or rate $0.15 per word applies)
· Professional translation with equivalent content accuracy
· Valid for USCIS, public authorities, court etc.
· Emailed to you in PDF format
· A certificate of accuracy, including: Signature of translator
· guaranteed hassle-free use of translated document at public authorities in U.S.
Order a RUSH Translation Service
Ready in a few hours *immediate translation service
· $59.00 per page (max. 300 words or rate $0.20 per word applies)
· A professional translation of your documents
· Accurate translation of source language into target language
· Word format if editable
· Emailed to you in Word or PDF format
· Accurate equivalent content in English or another language, ideal for:
USCIS translations, Clinical Trials, Legal contracts translations, health reports translation, Business communications translation, emails translation, text messages
· Translation of articles, blog posts and websites
· Translation Service for E-commerce product descriptions
From large corporations to small businesses and individuals.
Professional Translation Services
Our translation company can assist you with translations for business contracts, financial documents, legal texts (patent translations, contracts translation), website translations, or marketing material.
We have more than 10 years of experience in the translation industry in the United States, Europe and Latin America.
Over 10 years of experience with translation services in U.S. and Canada
More than a decade of experience in the translation industry allow us to properly assess each project and offer solutions in line with your needs.
We offer translation services for various industries. Our client portfolio is made up of law firms for whom we provide certified translations. However, we also have corporate clients in the financial, construction, food, hotel, e-commerce industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a certified and a standard translation?
A certified translation is a word-for-word translation required for official use by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), universities, colleges, state or federal institutions and courts. A certified translation includes a certificate issued on our corporate letterhead signed by the translator in PDF format.
A standard translation is a high-quality, professional translation of documents or text-based files delivered in an editable Word file. If you require a different format (pages, rtf, txt) just let us know when placing your order using the comments field.
How long will it take? (Certified Translation)
For most common languages, including Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish you can expect to receive:
• We aim to deliver translations within 48 hour (up to 20 pages).
• Long texts that exceed two pages need to be discussed beforehand. Please find the email address at the end of this page.
• For orders in other language pairs, our team will review your documents and provide you with the delivery date once you place your order.
How can I pay?
We accept all credit cards using PayPal (no PayPal account necessary) or direct PayPal payments.
Is my payment safe?
Yes. We never receive, store or keep your credit card information. Your credit card information is processed externally by PayPal. They have been around for a while, offering the most secure payment process.